Friday, March 25, 2011

playing with LightRoom 3



Ok so humor me if you can. Check out these cool images I took of my family at Dauphin Island off the coast of Alabama last Spring. This was right after the oil spill. Its still beautiful out there! Im dying to go back, especially after this brutal weather we have had today. I got LightRoom 3 and am currently learning how to use it. So like I said, humor me. I loved the cool creamy tones on these images. Very beachy ;) And yes, that is hay on the beach..supposed to have caught all tar balls from the oil spill.





3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ooo! Very nice :)

Devin Noel Phototography said...

thanks Tiff! did you see how clear they are?! if you click on them its even better! so happy

Tiffany said...

Its amazing how perfect it makes them look! Yay! So happy for you :)